Powered by Blogger.

Shabby Chic French Style...


Bonsoir mes belles,

I hope that you are having or had, a fabulous day.

Ours was spent sorting through boxes in a garage that we need to clear and it took a lot longer than I thought that it would.

Hence this post is a lot later than I would have liked but I wanted to share this photo with you. It is a photo of an old advertising panel painted on a wall of a building in our village which has been preserved and I think, looks fabulous. So much nicer than looking at a plain wall and at the same time reminds of what this buildings purpose used to be. In a previous life it was a place where conserves were made, a bit different to it's use today.....fabulous loft style apartments....if only the walls could talk, they would surely have a tale or two, to tell.

à demain, Leeann x