Powered by Blogger.

Fashion Week Shoes (?!)

You know I do love slippers and you know socks are my best friends but these pics I found of Paris Fashion Week street style made me go ROTFL.
I use these Birkenstock above and as my summer-home-slippers. I was sure they wouldn't have been suitable for Fashion Week. But I was so wrong... Even better if you carry a Céline paper tote around with you.
And the combo below? Just so right for a rainy day.

Sapete che non disprezzo affatto le simil-ciabatte che vanno quest'anno. E che i calzini sono i miei migliori amici. Ma non avrei mai pensato che le ciabatte Birkenstock che uso a casa d'estate (vedi sopra) fossero adatte alla Fashion Week di Parigi. Evidentemente mi sbagliavo di grosso (?). Meglio ancora poi se le indossi portandoti in giro un sacchetto di carta di Céline.
E l'abbinamento sotto? Così perfetto per un giorno di pioggia.

 Photos via aloveisblind, wwd