Powered by Blogger.

(First) 2014 Fashion Wishlist


My first fashion wishlist for 2014.
Do you believe I don't have own a good pair of black jeans right now? (A pair I have is too small, another too big, hmm great).
And I need (ok, maybe I don't exactly need them you know) I would really enjoy a new pair of glasses, a new biker jacket and, and, and...


Prima wishlist fashion del 2014.
Incredibile ma mi manca un buon paio di jeans neri (al momento ne ho un paio che mi รจ troppo piccolo e uno troppo grande, mhm, ottimo!)
E poi avrei bisogno di un nuovo paio di occhiali da vista, di un nuovo biker, di...
Ok magari non ne ho esattamente bisogno. Ma ci siamo capite.


1. A pair of Derby Shoes
[Acne Lark Derby here]
 2. A new pair of Glasses
[Miu Miu Optical Glasses here]
 3. Isabel Marant's "Halen" Tokyo Sweatshirt 
 4. A pair of nice & flattering black jeans
[J Brand 901 here]
 5. Geometric Jewelry
[COS Pentagonal Ring here]
 6. A Wool Scarf
[Weekday Scarf here]
 7. A New Biker Jacket
[Zara Black Biker here]
 8. Geometric Bag
[Asos Hexagonal bag here]