Powered by Blogger.

arrived today...



Bonjour mes belles,

My wee boutique  is full of boxes as the first of the Fabulously French Christmas candles order has arrived along with a few other items. Result my petite boutique is full of boxes and to top matters off, French Boyfriend has arrived with a baby bird that he found on the footpath and cannot find the nest.....so I have spent the last hour or so making a makeshift nest for him/her whilst French Boyfriend tries to find a real nest in the village.

There is never a dull moment at our house as you can well imagine.

I thought that I would share a photo of  a set of canvas wall art that has arrived......


 
We only have one set and I think that they would look great in a kitchen. the colour is taupe and as you all know by now, this is a favourite colour of mine.

You can see a close up of the detail here....

Back to baby bird minding I must go, I just hope that FB finds a nest quickly as we are not really equipped to look after these sorts of emergencies......

très bonne semaine à toutes et tous, Leeann x

p.s. found a few treasures yesterday, will reveal all tomorrow!