Powered by Blogger.

glittering treasure...


Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you are having a nice week. As promised, here are a few photos of the tresors that we found at the week-end.

At the 2nd stand I was memorised by this fabulous clock., I started talking to the charming Frenchman that was selling it but whilst in discussion, sensed that there were antique dealers lurking in the shadows so quickly did the deal and carried it as fast my little legs could carry me, to store safely in our car.



Note it is in a "as found" state and has yet to be cleaned.

Love the detail on it and I have just the home for it.
I am in the process of collecting objects for a new project that we are going to be starting shortly and this fits nicely with the theme that we have adopted, gray, white and gold with a melange of modern and antique objects.


A few stands later, I came across a set of 4 antique prints which also fit nicely with the theme so these are also bound for the new project. I feel like a magpie, finding items that glitter and then hiding them away.


 
 
Another find was this fabulous pair of sugar tongs, I have quite a few of these and I love them as they look fabulous next to the sugar pot. You will find them here.



Another fabulous find, was this set for removing crumbs from the table, love the detail on both the brush and the pan. YOu will find it here.




Last of the tresors, is this fabulous silver plated set which I think would look fabulous sitting on a dressing table and you could use the pots to store cotton pads etc.





à plus tard, Leeann x