Powered by Blogger.

bon lundi à tous...


 
 
Bonjour mes belles;
 
I hope that you had a fabulous weekend. Here as per normal, it was another busy one  which involved a little tresor hunting yesterday. Not as many tresors as I would have liked but there are an abundance of antique fairs on the horizon so I am sure that we will find lots of goodies in the forthcoming weeks.
 
This Sunday, it is the fete de fleurs in Eymet so we are hoping for good weather and our shop will be open in the afternoon.
 
Yesterday we did not plan on being open but we had some items to drop off at the shop and were surprised to find people in the shop.
 
I am a spontaneous type of person and much prefer this to regulated hours, this is a result of spending many years working in an office.
 
Tomorrow I have another upholstery lesson and I am looking forward to finishing the chair that I started last week and have another that I am hoping to start.
 
...bon lundi à tous, Leeann x