Powered by Blogger.

Mirror, Mirror...


Bonjour from a very sunny SW France,

Yesterday we went and picked up this fabulous mirror from very large house in the country.It is large and would look stunning when hung above a firerplace or simply hung on a wall. 

A friend came into the boutique this morning and said how could I sell an item like this? Unfortunately I can not keep all the lovely items that we find and my garage is full with items that I have bought with a view of using them later.....hence I am looking for a loving home for one fabulous and very French Mirror.


Speaking of the shop, it smells lovely at present as I have had a lot of new candles delivered this morning, all of which smell lovely. The new fragrances include Vanilla and White Ginger, Grapefruit and Green tea, Gerannium and Rose Petal and a new favourite  of mine; Fig and Wild Pear.

I love the packaging as the lettering on the tins has a vintage feel to it.
 
 
 
Also back in stock are best sellers Antique Rose and Linen and White Pepper. Back to the unpacking of stock I must go,
 
 à demain Leeann x