Powered by Blogger.

merci Coco...

 

Coco Chanel was a head-strong French woman who definitely marched to the beat of her own drum, and her legacy continues to inspire us as do her fabulous quotes.



This particular quote made me smile......


Others include:


If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing....

My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.

Great loves too must be endured.

How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.


My life didn't please me, so I created my life

Since everything is in our heads, we had better not lose them....

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.

There are people who have money and people who are rich....

 A woman has the age she deserves...


The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.

 You live but once; you might as well be amusing.

Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.

You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.

 

Mademoiselle Chanel, your legacy lives on and merci for continuing to inspire women, young and old all over the world. 

amicalement, Leeann x