Powered by Blogger.

busy, busy, busy...


Bonjour mes belles,

I cannot believe that it is already mercredi, I hope that the rest of the week goes at a more gentler pace.....

This morning has been spent rearranging my boutique which has been neglected but will be back to normal come September with lots of lovely arrivals for the forthcoming festive season.

I had some lavender in the boutique which was taking some some space in a vase that I needed to put some other items in, it now has a new home in the entrance of Maison No. 20 and the hall smells lovely and reminds me of being in Provence. 



A private collection of antique rosaries arrived this morning so I  have been busy taking photos so that I can start putting them on the shop, they really are stunning and a joy to photograph.


You will find details for this one here and more will be listed during the afternoon.

 I had better get back to work, I have not forgotten about the photo of the wasp waisted mannequin, she is waiting patiently to have her photo taken. 

Also merci to all of you that inquired about the fabulous 1930"s vintage knife rests, they are sold and now on their way to their new home in Australia.


à très bientot, Leeann x