Powered by Blogger.

new in at Fabulously French...





Bonjour mes belles,

I cannot believe that it is already Monday afternoon, for some reason Mondays are always crazy and I seem to rush from one task to the next hence I am just getting around to writing my blog.

I wonder if Marie Antoinette had the same problem, probably as there were always people demanding her attention.......not an easy life and I suspect that she would have been happy with a simple less complicated life.

A lot of our customers including many French ladies, adore her hence we have a new arrival at Fabulously French; a fabulous coin purse featuring a portrait of MA with pearl border and the purse itself is made by a vintage chanel style fabric. 



Note these are a limited edition and once they are sold there will not be any moreas we do not have any more of the fabric. You will find details here.

Back to work I must go.......


Trés bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x