Powered by Blogger.

lundi matin...



Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you all had a good weekend. Ours was a wet one but the sun is supposed to be heading our way this week and as I sit writing this we have a melange of showers one minute and sunshine the next.

We have received a lovely collection of vintage rosaries which I have started photographing this morning......so very pretty but at times not the easiest of objects to photograph.

 

Speaking of hard to photograph, we also have a fabulous chandelier covered in lots of lovely crystals which needs to be photographed, so I have a feeling that I am going to be spending most of the day with camera in hand.

And on that note, it is back to work I go.

Wishing you all a fabulous week/Je vous souhaite à tous une semaine fabuleuse....Leeann x