Powered by Blogger.

Twinkling lights... a few photos



Bonjour from a chilly SW France,

I hope you are having a good week, ours in turning out to be a good one but no snow yet. It would need to warm up in order to snow.

Last night we headed into Bergerac to do some shopping and I managed to snap a couple of photos in between shopping.

We even bumped into Santa while we were there......


the first time he was his reindeer and the second time, he was reading a book.....Pere Noel is certainly a laid back fellow in SW France! 




Loved the wing style lights, they are my favourites as you know from last years photos.



As we were leaving I snapped this photo of the lovely lights decorating the old bridge that leads into Bergerac, they really do take my breath away each year that I see them.




I am in the process of washing a lot of the treasures that I found at the weekend so it is back to work that I go.

à demain, Leeann x