Powered by Blogger.

sunday treasure....


Bonsoir mes belles,

Apologies for the lateness of this post but it has been a busy day and I have a feeling that the week is going to be pretty much the same.

Yesterday we went to a vide grenier in the nearby village of Duras and despite the fog, managed to find a few treasures including the lamp shades that you see above. These were my first purchase of the day and I was happy as my chandelier in my shop is bare, due to the fact that one of my lovely customers bought almost all of the lampshades that I had in stock, a few weeks ago.

The next purchase was a set of monogrammed nakins which are in the process of being laundered along with this fabulous 1880's Napoleon III Cross, which really is an unusual and very decorative piece.



I love the detail on the cross......



Last and this happens to be my most favourite purchase, was this gorgeous trio.......


You can imagine the looks and comments as I carried this lot to the car, and they weigh a lot as I found out.

One is already hanging in the Fabulously French boutique and the others are awaiting their fate.

 
 
 
She really is a lovely specimen as her features are oh so fine.
 
I am off to start dinner, before French Boyfriend arrives and finds I am still on the computer....
 
à demain, Leeann x