Powered by Blogger.

Weekend finds....



I have been "told off" for not talking about the treasures that I find at the weekend so I am attempting to put things right in today's post......

Yesterday was a fabulous day for treasure hunting; cool first thing but by 11am it was warm aand oh so sunny. The vide grenier that we went to yesterday took place in a village situated on a canal and it was picturisque but we arrived later than we would have liked.

That said I still managed to find a few nice objects including this fabulous cross and benetier which is in immaculate condition.


Here is a close up of the detail on the benetier......


Next find was  this adorable candelabra which would look great on your dare I say it! Christmas table.





Next I found this gorgeous set which was given to small boys of their first communion, it comes complete with original box which has paper lace detail around it.



I am writing this quickly as I am almost out of time as I have to dash off to a meeting, another find was this gorgeous antique print....




I also found a stunning antique tole lamp but will take a photo of it and show you tomorrow.

Last but not least, was this fabulous vintage butterfly collection with butterflies in perfect condition.



I have fly out the door but will update the online shop tomorrow first thing.

à demain mes belles, Leeann x